REGISTRATION PACKAGE PRICING
E-ventCentral is highly cost-effective and so easy to use. In just minutes, you'll take the agony and frustration out of registration and event management. And, best of all, you can instantly set up either the "Standard" or "Deluxe" Package right now, just by using your credit card.
- EC's Standard Package has an initial access fee of $595.00 per event and a $6.50 per-person registration charge.
- EC's Deluxe Package has an initial access fee of $795.00 per event and a $6.50 per-person registration charge.
- EC's Custom Package has an initial access and set-up fee of $1995.00 per event that includes customizing the appearance of your registration pages, plus a $6.50 per-person registration charge.
- EC's "Additional Features" such as a custom-designed website, lock-out capabilities, customized logo design, web scripting, foreign language translation, foreign currency set-up, event promotion, e- and v-mail blasts, event badge creation, attendee feedback and surveys, etc. are all quoted per project.
If you would like additional features, EC will do all the work for you. Just tell us what you need. For example…
- EC's typical custom-designed event website includes three to five pages, and will average between $3,000.00 and $4,500.00. Custom sites are housed on an EC server and generally require two weeks to design and set up, after receipt of client-supplied copy, logos, etc. Design time is also subject to client approval schedules.
HOW DO YOU GET YOUR MONEY?
For attendee paid events, all registration/activity fees collected by EC, (minus all credit card/bank and per-person registration fees), will be electronically transferred to the bank account that you designate on your "Event Set-up" page. Special arrangements can also be made for payments by check.
EC's FEES AND PAYMENT POLICY
You can instantly set up your "Standard" or "Deluxe" registration package by simply using a credit card to pay the initial access fee. If Additional Features are set up by EC, these can also be paid by credit card. EC's per-person registrant fee is paid as follows:
- Credit Card 'Only' Paid Events These are events where the attendees are required to pay a fee to attend and can only register by paying on the registration site, using a credit card. The EC per-person registration fee (along with all credit card/bank fees) will automatically be deducted from the amount the registrant charges to his/her credit card.
- Credit Card 'Plus' Paid Events These are events where registrants are allowed to also pay by check, money order, P.O. or invoice. The EC per-person registration fee will automatically be charged to the credit card used to initially set up the event.
- Free Events These are events where registrants do not pay any fees to attend or to participate in activities. The EC per-person registration fee will automatically be charged to the credit card used to initially set up the event.
- "Custom Package" Payment Policy With pre-established credit, payment for EC's Custom registration package may be invoiced. This includes the initial set-up, design and access fee, the per-person registration fees, and any "Additional Features" including the custom website. (See Payment Terms and Conditions below.)
- Cancelled Registrants Each cancelled registrant is still charged the EC per-person registration fee, in the appropriate manner as above.
- Cancelled Events Cancelled events will be charged the initial access and set-up/design fees, plus any added charges for Additional Features. In addition, client will be charged the normal EC per-person registration fee for all attendees registered prior to the date of cancellation. EC must receive notification of cancellation in writing or by e-mail.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note that payment for any and all of EC's products and/or services is due and payable upon receipt of invoice. Payments that are not received and paid in full within thirty (30) days from the date of invoice, may result (at the sole discretion of EC) in client's registration pages and/or client's EC created custom website being suspended and/or terminated until such payment is received in full. (EC is not responsible for any or all loss of income, profits, and/or revenues resulting from the suspension or termination of client's registration pages and/or E-ventCentral created websites). In addition, client may, at EC's sole discretion, be charged an additional access fee equal to, but not more than the amount of the original access fee. This fee, plus all outstanding balances must be paid in full prior to EC reactivating client's service and/or site. Client is also responsible for any and all costs that EC may incur to recover said fees, including but not limited to collection fees and/or reasonable attorney fees.
IF YOU HAVE NOT SIGNED UP YET, click here to sign up and then begin setting up your Standard or Deluxe Package.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SIGNED UP, click here to begin setting up your Standard or Deluxe Package.
Need more information or want to discuss a "Custom Package"?
Contact us at 1.949.305.3366 or 1.800.479.5604 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.